Our Mission & Vision
To develop highly-skilled practically and production-oriented low and middle-level technical manpower, who will efficiently maintain the Steel and Allied Industries, including the Oil and Gas sector of the economy.
To create a pool of indigenous technical workforce that can erect, operate, commission and maintain the steel and allied industries, all on their own and drastically cut down on Nigeriaâ€™s dependence on foreign training.
- Training of low and middle level technical manpower in maintenance and repair works for the metallurgical, oil and gas sectors of the Nigeria economy.
- Creating a pool of indigenous technical workforce that can erect, commission, operate and maintain metallurgical industries, thereby reducing Nigeriaâ€™s dependence on foreign technical workforce.
- Further training of skilled personnel already employed in metallurgical and allied industries.
- Advisory services for firms in the implementation of their training programmes, especially as regards in-plant training.
- Empowering Nigeria youths with appropriate skills and technology to enhance self-reliance and job creation.